Visit the well-preserved colonial city Galle for a relaxing city break.
View fine examples of ancient Sinhalese art and architecture in Polonnaruwa.
This coastal town has magnificent beaches, luxury hotels, and untouched beauty.
This large city is located on a plateau that is surrounded by the central highland mountains.
- Whales Watching in Sri Lanka.
- Surfing in Sri Lanka
- Scuba Diving & Deep Sea Diving in Sri Lanka.
- White Water Rafting in Sri Lanka
- Hiking & Trekking in Sri Lanka
- Jeep Safari in Sri Lanka.
- Have Fun at Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage, Rambukkana
- Camp at Yala National Park
- Fish ambul thiyal (sour fish curry)
- Kottu (also, kottu roti)
- Kukul mas curry (chicken curry)
- Parippu (dhal curry)
- Hoppers (appa or appam)
- Polos (green jackfruit curry)
- Wambatu moju (eggplant/brinjals pickle)
Sri Lanka, officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is an island. In South Asia,
placed inside the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the
Great barrier reefPolonnaruwaGreat barrier reef - copyKandyGreat barrier reef - copy - copyGalleGreat barrier reef - copy - copyBentota
We are here to get you there